Monday, August 24, 2015

Hiatus Return

For anyone that's new to this blog, feel free to ignore this post and just treat it as a "welcome to my blog" posting. Everyone else, read on.

I'm announcing the return to my blog after two years of no activity. I haven't posted anything in a long time not only because of outside issues, but also I felt that I haven't had anything new to say in a while.

That's about to change since from this point on, every two days a new blog posting will be created. Topics will range from progress in my novel; discussions about voice actors and audiobooks; product reviews; and other quality topics.

Again, I haven't had anything to write in a while but I promise I will change that. In fact I plan on making lots of changes not just in my blog, but with myself and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment