Friday, April 7, 2017

Animator's Dream is complete

I've done it. I've finally done it.

I can happily declare that Animator's Dream Episode I - Animator's Dream has been finished.

I am now in the process of proofreading the novel and, if necessary, removing redundant content. After that, I will find a publisher or have the novel self-published on amazon.com. I will also make a cover for my novel myself; I will hand draw the cover and color it using Photoshop and Illustrator.

This has been a novel six years in the making. Years of concept making and putting it off to take breaks has finally paid off. All I have to do now is get my work submitted and published, spread the word, and hopefully I'll have a hit on my hands. Granted, I may have better odds of winning the lottery, but you never know. Some novels become big overnight, others are sleepers, and a few even become cult classics. Hopefully my work will be big to the point I can make it onto the big or even small screens. Who knows? Maybe I'll put my work on Toonami...

No comments:

Post a Comment