Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Side story chapter in progress

Finally nailed Chapter Four, and am now working on a side story focusing on Noel. I will be giving two characters side stories so as to focus on those characters and not just Kirk. They would be Miyu Kusanagi and Noel, since they're important to the plot and back story of the novel. I was originally going to start work on Chapter Five, but I wanted to save that for later since I wanted to focus on Noel in addition to Miyu.

One more thing, I'll be doing weekly sections in my novel since I wanted to challenge myself to get my novel chapters done in a period of time. It's like with how writers of various TV shows had to deal with schedules in writing up the next episode of whatever series is on. That and I wanted to get my novel done and published as soon as I could, since I fear for the voice actors that I wish to work with on my audio book may be soon on their way. Yes, I'll probably need a hefty sum of money to support the project, but hey, the same could be said on getting my novel published.

No comments:

Post a Comment