Saturday, September 19, 2015

For those of you coming from Twitter.

Ah, you found me through my Twitter account. Well lucky you, because I've got a lot to explain.

First, this is my blog for my "Animator's Dream" novels that are in writing. If I write something relating to those works, I put them on this blog and link to my Twitter account for other Twitter users to see. Hashtags will be included regarding authoring in this case.

There are also quick product reviews that I will post on items that I personally own and use at least once a week. If there's any item of interest or use and if you need to know whether to buy it or not, I'll write a post reviewing that product.

Sometimes I'll put up a rant on the pop culture front; in rare cases I'll pick on more serious topics but nothing hot button. I'm leaving those topics to the dogs.

In rare cases, I may have a super special blog post that may be longer than other postings. These will be given unique labels relating to the topic at hand.

Not taking into account re-tweets, blog postings are how you can notice activity that happens on my Twitter page. If you spot any of my blog postings or see me re-tweet anything, hit the follow button so you can receive my content.

That's all. I look forward to using a (hopefully) better means of spreading my blog after the disastrous Facebook attempts. I hope you look forward to my blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment